We understand that keeping your Buzzbike in perfect condition is pretty much impossible so if you do return your Buzzbike with minor scratches and scuff marks, that’s no problem and you won’t be charged.
However, for more extensive damage further charges may apply. Please see the list below for examples of chargeable damage:
- Dents to frame
- Scratches down to the bare frame or scratches of more than 3cm in length
- Buckled wheels or missing spokes
- Broken or missing mudguards
- Damaged to Shimano gearing system
- Ripped or missing saddle and / or seat post
The exact level of the fee will be communicated to you when you return your Buzzbike and is serviced by one of our Bike Professors.
We will inform you of the damage fee via email and charge the card we have on file for you, unless you instruct us of an alternative payment method.
If your Buzzbike is deemed so damaged it is unusable then a maximum fee of £250 may apply. Such cases are at our sole discretion; however we will always act reasonably and fairly.